What is a good security/cable lock to use with the MacBook Air? Need something reliable, but quick/easy to put on/off to facilitate/encourage use.
2 Answers from the Community
There is also Maclocks security cable lock which is quite awesome since it comes with a cool clear case with ventilation slots that elevates it and make sure it won't get warmer, I use it with my MBA at school and when I study in Starbucks.
Just google Maclocks and get in to their website.
- Answered by Lior Y from Ramat Gan
- Jun 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Previous answer is not correct - the MBA does not had the required slot for the Kensington lock to fit into
- Answered by Warwick S
- Jun 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Which is better for me? 11" MacBook Air? Or 13" MacBook Pro?
- Asked by Jessi P from Brooksville
- Jun 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is better for me? 11" MacBook Air? Or 13" MacBook Pro?)
- Asked about: Mac
where do i put the cable in on my macbook pro??
- Asked by Carrie F from Langley
- May 25, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (where do i put the cable in on my macbook pro??)
- Asked about: Apple HDMI to HDMI Cable 1.8 m