what if you lose the lock key
- Asked by Francine M from Columbia
- Flag as inappropriate (what if you lose the lock key)
2 Answers from the Community
That's why they give you 2 keys. Put one safely away (just in case). If you also loose the second ... well then you will have to break the lock. That is the entire goal isn't it : if you don't have the key, then you can't steal the computer.
That is why I use the locks with a numeric code instead of a key.
- Answered by Jildert D
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
a) You receive two (2) keys with your purchase.
b) Even if you lose both keys, as long as you registered your keys at Kensington's web site, you can get them replaced.
- Answered by Stephen W from Freeport
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can the lock still be picked or defeated with a bump key?
- Asked by Paul J from Kingwood
- Mar 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the lock still be picked or defeated with a bump key?)
- Asked about: Kwikset Kevo Wireless-Enabled Deadb…
Can you tell if the Caps Lock key is on or off?
- Asked by Michael O from San Diego
- May 25, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you tell if the Caps Lock key is on or off?)
- Asked about: Logitech Bluetooth Easy-Switch Keyb…
No answers yet