Does it work with a PC?
- Asked by Allison G from Niles
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with a PC?)
2 Answers from the Community
Almost all desktop & laptop computers have a Kensignton slot built-in, regardless of the operating system. There are many locks from makers other than Kensignton, which designed the slot to provide a universal means of securing computers. Helped them sell a few locks as well
- Answered by Sandman619 . from San Diego
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes, as long as your PC has a kensington lock slot. Most laptop has those, few Desktop Towers does, and some LCD has them.
- Answered by Pierrette M from Edmundston
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2