can you use the a Mac book Pro when it is locked with a Kensington lock?
- Asked by Kim V from Clifton Park
- Aug 18, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (can you use the a Mac book Pro when it is locked with a Kensington lock?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes you may use the laptop when it is locked. The lock does not inhibit functionality of the computer, it simply attaches the computer to the fixed object of your choice.
- Answered by Zander S from Madison
- Aug 21, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
All computers are fully functional even when locked. However, the MacBook Pro with the latch removable back cover will not allow you access to the interior of the laptop. The latch is locked when the laptop cable licked is attached & some of the screws to remove the back cover are inaccessible
- Answered by Sandman619 . from San Diego
- Oct 27, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
is there a lock for a mac book air
- Asked by John H from Ashington Northumberland England
- Aug 8, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a lock for a mac book air)
- Asked about: Kensington Portable Combination Lap…
No answers yet
Does an Airport Extreme have a Kensington lock port/opening?
- Asked by Robin F
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does an Airport Extreme have a Kensington lock port/opening?)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme