Just wanting to ask, has anyone used the moshi palmguard in conjunction with the Incase Hardshell case? Does it work? Please let me know. Thanks!
I need to find out since i have the incase hardshell, and it would be a bummer if i bought the palm guard without it fitting on. :)
4 Answers from the Community
it will fit just fine. all of the palmrest protectors on the market are not thick enough to interfere with the application of a hardshell cover.
- Answered by Mark O from Las Vegas
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the palm guard and Speck hard case. I know it's not the same case, but they are similar. Mine fits fine with both of them.
- Answered by Michael C from Newnan
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Not sure if this will help, but it works quite well with my speck satin case. It's so thin you don't even know it's there. I took my 13" & 17" pro into the Apple store for support, and the tech didn't notice I had the palm guard on, until I mentioned it to her, and she still couldn't tell. It matches perfectly both in color, and fit. It's worth the price to me to protect my $$$$ investments on both my pro's.
- Answered by Mario S from Austin
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
yes!!! it does the only prob i ran into was the track-pad protector inhibited its sensitivity, so i removed it, but the palm guard is great and works with the cases just be careful removing or installing those cases as the two front tabs have a tendency to snap off, for me the right one especially!
- Answered by Eric J from Cheyenne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Not sure if this is possible but i want to know if I could use this adapter to transfer a signal from my Tivo box to my iMac with retina display ?
- Asked by Humberto R J from Sylmar
- Mar 10, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Not sure if this is possible but i want to know if I could use this adapter to transfer a signal from my Tivo box to my iMac with retina display ?)
- Asked about: Moshi Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adap…
has anyone found durability and issue with this case for the ipad mini
- Asked by Nancy H from Dora
- Mar 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (has anyone found durability and issue with this case for the ipad mini)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black