does it leave the surface of the aluminum sticky after you take it off/ and can you take it on and off easily?
- Asked by Laura R from Gardiner
- Oct 31, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (does it leave the surface of the aluminum sticky after you take it off/ and can you take it on and off easily?)
1 Answer from the Community
Definitely not, it's quite fabulous really. I've had mine on continuously for about 10 months. I'm a grad student so my MacBook Pro palm area sees a lot more traffic than the average computer would. Needless to say, I recently wanted to replace it because it was looking a REALLY DIRTY (better the protector than the computer aluminum right?) and pulled it right off......no build up, no residue, no stickiness. The only con I can think of is that the actual pad doesn't completely fit to the edges so you're going to have to center it yourself. It also comes with a clear cover for the trackpad. This fits pretty true AND is great b/c it keeps the grease and grime and possible discoloration away. Mine is still on right now and I can actually see the main spot that my fingers rome in that's ultra shiny.....just think, that could be my actual trackpad instead of the covering. For such an expensive computer, it makes sense to use this item. Best investment for my MacBook Pro as of yet.
- Answered by Brittney S from Simpsonville
- Nov 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can I leave my sensor in my shoe?
- Asked by Ryan M from Cranberry Township
- Apr 10, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I leave my sensor in my shoe?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor
Does this leave a sticky residue on the MacBook Air if it is taken off?
- Asked by Ashley B from Lexington
- Dec 27, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this leave a sticky residue on the MacBook Air if it is taken off?)
- Asked about: Moshi 13" PalmGuard Palm Rest Prote…