Is this the best product for capturing video from VHS, 8 mm, DV and set-top boxes and then create DVD's?
- Asked by Russell F from Hoboken
- Dec 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this the best product for capturing video from VHS, 8 mm, DV and set-top boxes and then create DVD's?)
1 Answer from the Community
It's a hardware capture/encoder device tied to its application. It is very good at what it does but keep in mind the signal types its designed to work with, composite, s-video, component. There is no firewire input, so if you want to capture/encode you'll need to adapt the DV signal somehow, or get the camera to output something the device can capture. The same company that makes this makes other capture devices that work with other signal types.
- Answered by John W from College Station
- Oct 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is there a vhs video adapter for iMac to download home video into imovie?
- Asked by Suzanne & Trever P from Lethbridge
- Nov 8, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (is there a vhs video adapter for iMac to download home video into imovie?)
- Asked about: Apple 30-pin to VGA Adapter