Is there any reason that this would not work to sync multiple iPads?
Would this work with iPads?
- Asked by Christopher B
- Jan 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there any reason that this would not work to sync multiple iPads?)
1 Answer from the Community
I misread your question... But with the basic understanding I have of the iPods and iPads, it should work all the same; the biggest difference being the case is NOT designed to store/transport the iPads.
I thought your question originally was "why would one want to sync multiple iPods?" and the answer would be simple: some sort of industry applications where one is issuing touch iPods/iPhones (instead of laptops) to workers/agents, such as sending iPods into the field with crew foremen to track hours worked by their crew and have access to quickbook type applications, etc while desiring to keep the iPods "clean" from unnecessary applications.
===> but that isn't the question you have asked.
- Answered by Tim U from Spring Hill
- Mar 22, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will one trackpad work with multiple macs?
- Asked by Brett V from Allentown
- Apr 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will one trackpad work with multiple macs?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad
Does this cart allow for syncing?
- Asked by Roberta R from La Jolla
- Oct 26, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this cart allow for syncing?)
- Asked about: Bretford Mobility Cart 20 for MacBo…