As there is no switch to turn on/off phantom power will this damage a dynamic microphone i.e a Shure SMb7? Thanks In Advance
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does the Quartet have phantom power ?
- Asked by Gordon P from Sechelt
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the Quartet have phantom power ?)
- Asked about: Apogee Quartet USB Audio Interface …
will shure xlr to usb converter with blue mic?
- Asked by Desmond R from New Iberia
- Feb 12, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will shure xlr to usb converter with blue mic?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Bluebird Microphon…