Does LoJack work work on the iPad?
- Asked by Kevin T from Rocklin
- May 4, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Does LoJack work work on the iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, the system requirements for LoJack are a PowerPC or Intel Based Mac computer running Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) or higher. MobileMe and the Find My iPad feature would be a much better solution for iPad and costs only $69 if you buy it with an iPad at your local Apple Store.
- Answered by Bryan L from Highlands Ranch
- May 5, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can you log into a vpn on a ipad Mini
- Asked by Daniel C from Eatontown
- Oct 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can you log into a vpn on a ipad Mini)
- Asked about: iPad
do these work with the iPads?
- Asked by Michael F from Columbus
- Apr 24, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (do these work with the iPads?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…