Does LoJack work work on the iPad?
- Asked by Kevin T from Rocklin
- Flag as inappropriate (Does LoJack work work on the iPad?)
1 Answer from the Community
No, the system requirements for LoJack are a PowerPC or Intel Based Mac computer running Mac OS 10.4 (Tiger) or higher. MobileMe and the Find My iPad feature would be a much better solution for iPad and costs only $69 if you buy it with an iPad at your local Apple Store.
- Answered by Bryan L from Highlands Ranch
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this keyboard work with the iPad mini?
- Asked by Rachel R from Fairview
- Dec 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this keyboard work with the iPad mini?)
- Asked about: Logitech Keys-To-Go Ultra-Portable …
will it work with ipad air
- Asked by Paul H
- May 19, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with ipad air)
- Asked about: Thunderbolt to Gigabit Ethernet Ada…
No answers yet