Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?
I am looking to buy either of these 2 stands. I will mainly be using this stand on my desk at work/home.
- Asked by Kelly W from Sydney
- Nov 24, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Which is the better product. iLap or mStand?)
1 Answer from the Community
It depends on what you want. The mstand raises the laptop up to a level for your eyes and neck, but a bad height for using the built-in keyboard; you'll want an external wired USB or wireless Bluetooth or RF keyboard. The iLap positions the laptop so that you can continue to use the built-in keyboard, but doesn't put the laptop into a superior viewing position.
- Answered by Geoffrey C from Pleasanton
- Dec 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
is this product better than the beats compatible?
- Asked by Joseph Z from Alpharetta
- Dec 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is this product better than the beats compatible?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
Is a Windows PC better than a Mac
- Asked by Chandira G
- Mar 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a Windows PC better than a Mac)
- Asked about: Mac