Help with charging
I have an iPod classroom set of 24 in my kindergarten class, but we are having trouble getting them all charged. I see you have a port for 4 units and this cart for 40 units (which is too much for my budget). What do you suggest?
- Asked by Cristy M from Green River
- Oct 29, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Help with charging)
2 Answers from the Community
You could look at the Bretford PowerSync Case. It supports 20 iPod devices and may be a better fit for your budget.
Apple PN TV403VC/A
- Answered by Matt P from Franklin Park
- Nov 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would get like 12 XtremeMac InCharge Duo Dual Charging Base for iPhone and iPod so you can just put them on the docks around your classroom.
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Nov 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
do you deliver outside of US? how's the arrangement and charges?
- Asked by Chong W from Ipoh
- Aug 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do you deliver outside of US? how's the arrangement and charges?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 11" Small Jet …