How is the sound quality if connected with ipod?
- Asked by Sanjay H
- Oct 4, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (How is the sound quality if connected with ipod?)
4 Answers from the Community
The sound quality is excellent, providing all the Bose clarity you come to expect from their speakers. in terms of connecting to an iPod, there is an additional input for plugging in an iPod (see the image of the round controller) To connect your ipod, you will need a double ended 3.5mm jack cable (the same connection you see at the end of your headphones, although at both ends of the cable)
- Answered by Andre A
- Oct 8, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I beg to differ with the poster above, the sound quality is sub par when you consider the price of this system.
- Answered by Michel S from Ville De Mont-royal
- Dec 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Very good, but you will get only stereo sound, not 5.1 surround.
- Answered by Gerard C from Sterling
- Dec 3, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I don't think you can connect them with Ipod because it requires a USB connection, not a headphone jack.
- Answered by Alexandru C from Islington
- Oct 7, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Hi, I need to connect my iphone 4 to a mixing desk for playing backing tracks live, what's the best for sound quality?
- Asked by Chris O from Leeds
- Jun 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Hi, I need to connect my iphone 4 to a mixing desk for playing backing tracks live, what's the best for sound quality?)
- Asked about: iPhone