Can I buy more 2 speakers (Bose Companion 5 Multimedia Speaker S. ) and use the 4 (and the subwoofer) simultaneously connected with one iphone only?
1 Answer from the Community
Unfortunately you can't. I asked a Bose sales manager in the U.k recently and they don't have adaptors for this..
I think it is Companion® 20 multimedia speaker system or Bose® Computer MusicMonitor® that allow multi speaker options.
- Answered by Robert G
- Nov 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Can you use Bose Companion® 20 Multimedia Speaker System with an iPod?
- Asked by Manju M from Bli Bli
- Nov 12, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you use Bose Companion® 20 Multimedia Speaker System with an iPod?)
- Asked about: Bose Companion® 20 Multimedia Speak…
Replacement for the Bose Companion II Series 2?
- Asked by Javier M from Caceres
- Jan 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Replacement for the Bose Companion II Series 2?)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Mini Bluetooth Spe…
will this work with iphone 4s?
- Asked by Robert P from Kingwood
- Jan 6, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will this work with iphone 4s?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter (0.2 m)
No answers yet