Are there any wireless presenters for the iPad?
- Asked by Jeffrey M from Cross River
- May 1, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Are there any wireless presenters for the iPad?)
2 Answers from the Community
As soon as I find one, I'm buying the ipad and the presenter. As hard as it is to believe, I've been told repeatedly that the only remote options are a bluetooth keyboard and/or an iPhone. Both of those are needlessly big and bulky compared to the Kensington or any others. I don't know why this is so difficult. Take a bluetooth keyboard, strip away all the keys except the few for presenting, and put those remaining keys into a small form-factor. Whatever rocket science this involves has been perfected for about ten years.
- Answered by S O from Bethesda
- Jan 9, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Since there is no support for a pointing device of any type in the ios, wont' happen right now. but maybe apple will hear the demand and consider it in a future release?
- Answered by Lisa M from Pembroke Pines
- Apr 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can I display ppt presentations through apple tv
- Asked by David W from Boise
- Apr 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can I display ppt presentations through apple tv)
- Asked about: Apple TV
how many iPads can you connect for presentations
- Asked by Bruce R from Cape Girardeau
- Jan 2, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how many iPads can you connect for presentations)
- Asked about: iPad