how does this compare to the jawbone?
- Asked by Lawrence W from Plantation
- May 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how does this compare to the jawbone?)
1 Answer from the Community
They are both great products, but for one audiophile to give an honest opinion is difficult since we all hear things differently. What sounds amazing to one could sound tinny or flat to another. The Beats Pill is actually a great option for running around with a backpack and you want to make a statement visually and/or audibly. It's fun, lightweight, it does sound great with enough boom at close range. The Jawbone, to me, was a bit flat, but if you have it in the right closed environment, it sounds good as well.
Best advice - go to an Apple Retail Store that has them all set out and listen to them one at a time - if there is a question about how it sounds without a bunch of other noise to help you make the best investment possible, ask to listen in a more closed area. You'll be granted the ability to do this since you are making the purchase and don't want to come back unhappy. :)
Enjoy the experience!
- Answered by Tom C from Reno
- Aug 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
How does the this speaker compare to the jawbone volume wise? i want my speakers to maintain great quality sound but be loud at the same time. I
- Asked by Kemar J from Irvine
- Jun 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How does the this speaker compare to the jawbone volume wise? i want my speakers to maintain great quality sound but be loud at the same time. I)
- Asked about: Bose® SoundLink® Bluetooth® Speaker…
Where can I buy the bracelet for the jawbone move?
- Asked by Amy C from West Melton
- Dec 28, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I buy the bracelet for the jawbone move?)
- Asked about: Jawbone UP MOVE Fitness Tracker
Will the mic pair with a Jawbone Jambox?
- Asked by Faith G from Honolulu
- Feb 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the mic pair with a Jawbone Jambox?)
- Asked about: Philips Wireless Microphone and Blu…
No answers yet