Do i get warranty if i buy through apple?
- Asked by Victoria P from Blooming Prairie
- Nov 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do i get warranty if i buy through apple?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes and no, you will not get a warranty from apple themselves as they only cover their own brand products (i.e. an iPod touch would be covered, but a logitec keyboard wouldn't, even if they are sold by apple). However you do get a beats manufacturer warranty which covers errors in the products build (lose cable etc.), this doesn't cover you for accidental damage though.
- Answered by Sarah W
- Jan 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
What is the warranty on this?
- Asked by Alton F from Saratoga
- Sep 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the warranty on this?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - Black
Is a apple hardware warranty transferable?
- Asked by Mark J
- Feb 18, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a apple hardware warranty transferable?)
- Asked about: Mac
No answers yet