will it work on a mac
i have a MacBook Pro with the latest version mavericks 10.9.1 and a 4 GB ran with 2.6Ghz and i5 core processor
- Asked by Aarif S. K from Ahmedabad
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work on a mac)
7 Answers from the Community
Absolutely. I have mine connected to my iMac right now.
You click and hold the "b" button on the left ear (to put in into Bluetooth discovery mode) then go to the Bluetooth tab in your Mac's System Preferences, then select "BeatsStudio Wireless" and click "pair". You only have to do this once, after pairing it will be available though the Bluetooth menu bar item, same as your keyboard.
- Answered by Roberto F from Winnipeg
- Jan 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the new iMac and it does work very well!
- Answered by Robert W from Pittsburgh
- Feb 1, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes it works perfectly.
- Answered by Anatol Clément B
- Mar 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
It definitely does work with Mac. You can either connect it with the 3.5mm audio cable (included) or wirelessly with Bluetooth 2.1.
For those people who could not get it connected: be sure to unpair the headphones with the device previously used. To do so hold the Beats button for about 5 seconds or until you hear a tone. Then pair it with your new device (your Mac).
I own one.
- Answered by Eamon N from Newport Coast
- Feb 25, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
- Answered by Peter P from Oyster Bay
- Feb 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
I use the headphones seamlessly with my iMac BT. It is excellent through iTunes and the EQ feature in iTunes really helps you dial in your favorite tone. Movies and music really pop with these headphones.
- Answered by Stephen T from Sunny Isles Beach
- Feb 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
Yes, just plug in or connected with Bluetooth
- Answered by Thanh P from Santa Ana
- Feb 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
does this work with any Mac?
- Asked by Kathryn T from Sacramento
- Dec 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (does this work with any Mac?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Yeti USB Microphon…