Do these leak sound? I bought an old pair of beats a few years ago and they leaked so bad. Do these?? I listen to music at top volume...
2 Answers from the Community
They don't leak as bad as previous versions or as bad as the Solo HD on the ear headphones. At very high volumes of course they will leak some sound.
- Answered by Stephen T from Sunny Isles Beach
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They only leak very little on 100% volume but its barley noticeable these are #1 headphones in the market..
- Answered by Omar T from Toronto
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can anyone confirm if these are sealed or do they leak sound?
- Asked by Minnath C
- Jul 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can anyone confirm if these are sealed or do they leak sound?)
- Asked about: Beats Studio Over-Ear Headphones
Can I listen to Beats Music on Apple TV
- Asked by Kenneth P from Huntington Beach
- Dec 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I listen to Beats Music on Apple TV)
- Asked about: Apple TV