Does the front cover have a magnetic type catch to stop it flapping about inside a carry bag or hand bag?
Im afraid that if the front flap is not gently retained in someway, it may allow dirt or oner small items to lodge between the flap and the screen, causing scratch damage.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes it does have magnets in the front bit of the cover flap. Mine holds the lid down perfectly welll while it's in my bag.
- Answered by Darren C
- Dec 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It does but it's not very strong.
- Answered by Michael K from San Jose
- Nov 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is there enough room for the charging brick to go inside?
- Asked by Christopher R from Los Angeles
- Jan 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there enough room for the charging brick to go inside?)
- Asked about: Thule 13 Stravan Deluxe Attache for…
How heavy is the bag itself ?
- Asked by Priya J from Cupertino
- Oct 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How heavy is the bag itself ?)
- Asked about: Incase 13" Sling Sleeve Deluxe for …
No answers yet
How long is the strap on this bag? Can you carry it on your shoulder?
- Asked by Elizabeth C from Minneapolis
- Nov 15, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How long is the strap on this bag? Can you carry it on your shoulder?)
- Asked about: MICHAEL Michael Kors 15" Jet Set Tr…