Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?
- Asked by Jackie G from Pompano Beach
- Dec 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do you feel this cover gives enough protection if the iPad was dropped?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes I do believe it would be fine. I think it would probably only handle small drops with no cosmetic damage. However I think if it was a major drop the cosmetic damage might be a scratch or dent. Because of the iPad Air's structural rigidity it can handle quite a bit of drops with the case on or case off. I have this case because I don't want it to get scratched. I don't drop my iPad or iPhone.
- Answered by Kevin H from Chattanooga
- Jan 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
If I drop my Ipad, will the cover protect the Ipad
- Asked by Laurie O from Reno
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (If I drop my Ipad, will the cover protect the Ipad)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…
Protective cases for sale?
- Asked by Sudan N from Willoughby
- Mar 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Protective cases for sale?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…