Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?
Also , how are the inner sides ? Are they plastic lined with a micro fiber finish ? I've had cases claiming to be a "snug" fit but would be so tight on the device that they'd scratch it .
- Asked by Robert M from South Gate
- Oct 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?)
1 Answer from the Community
The case is lined with a very thin micro-fiber material. After putting the cover on and taking it off several times I have not noticed any scuffs or scratches due to the tolerance of the cover. If you notice the design of the iPhone 5 and 5s, the bezel around the front of the phone creates a ledge...on the cover there is a rounded lip that fits this ledge completely around the front face of the phone in such a way that it does not interfere with the face.
I do not have the complete cover on my phone (just the front face Zagg InvisiShield), but have seen how it fits and would expect that it is compatible.
- Answered by Scott M from Haughton
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it work with zagg invisible shield
- Asked by Jan L from Winnipeg
- Dec 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with zagg invisible shield)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4 …
Will this fit over the top of my zagg invisible shield without causing any problems. The shield adds an extra 0.2mm thickness to my iPad.
- Asked by Al C
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit over the top of my zagg invisible shield without causing any problems. The shield adds an extra 0.2mm thickness to my iPad.)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…