Will the jack from my Bose Quiet Comfort headphones fir through the hole provided or will I have to take the case off every time I use my headphones?
4 Answers from the Community
No the headphone hole is too small for my bose.
- Answered by Arun K from Cypress
- Oct 5, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I have the Bose MIE2I headset and the plug does not fit well with the case.
So if the Bose Quiet Comfort Headphones have the same plug size then no the hole is not big enough and will damage the leather on the case. I have used a sharp knife to shave the plug so that it can be used.
- Answered by Richard H
- Sep 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Yes I have Bose QC15 and the jack does fit while in this case, I use the combination everyday and it certainly fits!
- Answered by Arran L
- Oct 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
SIE2i fits with this case. If you can get a extention cable of SIE2i, you can probably use your QC headphones with that.
- Answered by Denizhan H
- Nov 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
What is the diameter of the headphone jack hole?
- Asked by Erik N from Beaverton
- Jan 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the diameter of the headphone jack hole?)
- Asked about: Speck CandyShell Case for iPhone 5/…
Will non-apple headphones fit in the space in the bumper provided for the headphone port?
- Asked by Feodor K from Brooklyn
- Apr 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Will non-apple headphones fit in the space in the bumper provided for the headphone port?)
- Asked about: Tavik OUTER EDGE Bumper Case for iP…
does it have a headphone jack
- Asked by Ben S from Melbourne
- Jul 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it have a headphone jack)
- Asked about: MOGA ACE POWER Game Controller