will a mophie for iphone 4 fit the iphone 5s
it is a very sturdy case I have dropped my iphone 4 several times not on purpose it it has not damaged the phone do we have such a cover for the iphone 5S
- Asked by Jacqueline C from Florissant
- Sep 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will a mophie for iphone 4 fit the iphone 5s)
15 Answers from the Community
No. The iphone 4 has totally different dimensions. Consult the mophie website for more information on cases available for the iphone 5s.
- Answered by Jillane S from Lititz
- Sep 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Nope, they are not the same size.
- Answered by Nicole D from Maryville
- Dec 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No, different pins are required
- Answered by Daniel P from Rhinebeck
- Oct 13, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
to make a long story short, no. Due to the length and thickness change when the iphone 5 was released in 2012. Another reason is that they changed the charging port size so its no longer the 30 pin connector with the iphone 4 to the new 8 pin lightning charger (basically means a smaller charger for iphone 5s). And yes the company mophie makes a case for the iphone 5s
- Answered by Jesse D from Mt Juliet
- Oct 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
The 4 is lower in height then the iPhone 5S, and the 4's headphone jack input is at the top where as the iPhone 5's and above have it at the bottom.
- Answered by Revital J from Acworth
- Oct 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
No, not at all. The iPhone 5s is significantly longer than the iPhone 4, and has a different charger port.
- Answered by Todd R from Memphis
- Sep 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
No, a Mophie case designed for the iPhone 4 will not fit the iPhone 5s due to the size difference of the phones and that the iPhone 4 has a 30 pin connector, while the iPhone 5s has the lighting connector. Mophie has not yet released an iPhone 5s specific version, but expect them to release one soon. Although you may try and see if the iPhone 5 Mophie case fits correctly.
- Answered by Cameron R from Saugus
- Sep 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
The iPhone 5 and 5S are taller and thinner than the iPhone 4 and 4S, so no it won't fit.
- Answered by Brandon B from Ingersoll
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
iPhone 4 has a smaller demension than an iPhone 5s. Of course, the 5s will not fit the case because it would be too small.
- Answered by John C. S from Oxford
- Nov 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
No, iPhone 5s is bigger and thinner than iPhone 4 and iPhone 4s. But you can use the case of iPhone 4 in iPhone 4s and the case of iPhone 5 in iPhone 5s.
- Answered by Lara A from Rio De Janeiro
- Oct 26, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 10
No not your current case. mophine for iphone 5/5s will however.
- Answered by Barbara H from Eastsound
- Oct 10, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 11
No, it will not. The iPhone 5 is bigger than the iPhone 4, however it will fit the iPhone 4S.
- Answered by Craig H from Fort Recovery
- Sep 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 12
If its an iPhone 4 case the obviously its not gonna fit the iPhone 5s...its skinnier and longer
- Answered by Andrew W from Orlando
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 13
No, you would have to purchase a case made for the iPhone 5 or 5s. Be cautious as a case made for the 5 and used on a 5s may not allow the camera flash and touch id sensor to operate correctly.
- Answered by James H from Jenks
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 14
If the case is designed for the iPhone 4 then it won't fit the 5s; the 5s is basically identical to the 5 in dimensions, but there's the added consideration of the fingerprint reader so you may need a little extra room around the home button.
- Answered by Iain M
- Sep 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 15
Will the Mophie for the iPhone 5 work/fit (with no issues) with the iPhone 5S?
- Asked by Michael E from Vienna
- Sep 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the Mophie for the iPhone 5 work/fit (with no issues) with the iPhone 5S?)
- Asked about: iPhone
Can this case fit a iphone 5s with a mophie case attached?
- Asked by Kelly P from Morristown
- Nov 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this case fit a iphone 5s with a mophie case attached?)
- Asked about: Sena Laterale Duo Case for iPhone 5