does it protect the screen from scratches
- Asked by Paddy M
- Feb 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (does it protect the screen from scratches)
4 Answers from the Community
Yes. The edges of the case are slightly higher than the screen. Therefore placing the phone display down will result in display being slightly higher than the surface it is placed on.
- Answered by Ivan S from Miami Beach
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. this is the perfect case for your iPhone 5/5s protects agenst scratches and cracks.
- Answered by Sarah R from Spring Creek
- Feb 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
No,it cannot protect the screen from scratch but it can protect your phone and the phone screen from back.
happy to help
- Answered by Elie N from El-mina
- Feb 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Due to the type of case in which it is I personally would say that it wouldn't. The screen however could be protected by purchasing a screen protector. They're not very expensive at all and when applied correctly will be unnoticeable to both look and feel.
- Answered by Rhys D
- Feb 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
Is the back of the phone protected?
- Asked by Stephane G from Houston
- Nov 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the back of the phone protected?)
- Asked about: Tavik OUTER EDGE Bumper Case for iP…
Will this case protect my phone from scratches and drops?
- Asked by Ahmed E
- Mar 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case protect my phone from scratches and drops?)
- Asked about: Speck PixelSkin HD Case for iPhone …
Is there screen protection?
- Asked by Amanda B from Deep River
- Sep 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is there screen protection?)
- Asked about: Sena Hampton Flip for iPhone 4