Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?
Also , how are the inner sides ? Are they plastic lined with a micro fiber finish ? I've had cases claiming to be a "snug" fit but would be so tight on the device that they'd scratch it .
- Asked by Robert M from South Gate
- Oct 4, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this case fit with the Zagg Invisible Shield Full Body?)
1 Answer from the Community
The case is lined with a very thin micro-fiber material. After putting the cover on and taking it off several times I have not noticed any scuffs or scratches due to the tolerance of the cover. If you notice the design of the iPhone 5 and 5s, the bezel around the front of the phone creates a ledge...on the cover there is a rounded lip that fits this ledge completely around the front face of the phone in such a way that it does not interfere with the face.
I do not have the complete cover on my phone (just the front face Zagg InvisiShield), but have seen how it fits and would expect that it is compatible.
- Answered by Scott M from Haughton
- Dec 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will it work with zagg invisible shield
- Asked by Jan L from Winnipeg
- Dec 19, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (will it work with zagg invisible shield)
- Asked about: mophie Juice Pack Air for iPhone 4s…
Will this fit over the top of my zagg invisible shield without causing any problems. The shield adds an extra 0.2mm thickness to my iPad.
- Asked by Al C
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this fit over the top of my zagg invisible shield without causing any problems. The shield adds an extra 0.2mm thickness to my iPad.)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…