What is the finish of the leather? Will it have a gloss allowing it to glide in and out of pockets or be Matt causing it to grip?
Leather can sometimes have multiple finishes causing the texture to create a variable amount of friction which might make the device almost slippery vs rough to touch also causing the device to slide off a surface rather than grip it.
- Asked by Justin S from Baltimore
- Sep 17, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is the finish of the leather? Will it have a gloss allowing it to glide in and out of pockets or be Matt causing it to grip?)
2 Answers from the Community
There's no gloss anywhere on this case. The matte finish is a mix of soft and firm--very pleasant in the hand. No problem holding it. Slides easily into a pocket, but I wouldn't put in a pocket with keys or other sharp metal things. They'll definitely hurt the finish.
- Answered by Paul M from Rensselaer
- Sep 21, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I would call it closer to a matte finish rather than glossy. I have only had it for a day of it will probably change over time. Right now I would describe it as a slightly waxy feel. I have not had any problems going in and out of my pockets so far (Your pockets may vary).
- Answered by Michael K from Yukon
- Sep 22, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it grip new iPad with Apple case?
- Asked by Robert B from Logansport
- Nov 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it grip new iPad with Apple case?)
- Asked about: Carbon Audio Zooka Wireless Bluetoo…