How we'll is this case against dust and material working its way in the case?
I had a hard plastic "snap on" case and when dust got into it the plastic case would just rub the dust/particulate into the iPhone which can scratch the phone. I was wondering if the microfiber lining in this case eliminates any plastic rubbing dust on iPhone situations; and do the holes in the case cause any issues?
- Asked by Ben F from Centreville
- Jan 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How we'll is this case against dust and material working its way in the case?)
2 Answers from the Community
I purchased this case when I first got the 5c and only used it for about a month because I got sick of dust collecting in each of the holes. I was constantly taking my phone out of the case to clean off the back. It did not cause any significant scratches or any damage, but the holes completely turned me off of the design of this case.
- Answered by Kimberly B from Albany
- Feb 20, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
good it doesnt let any scratches get on the back of the phone its perfectly fine
- Answered by Jordan P from Laurel
- Jan 17, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Does dust and dirt show underneath the case?
- Asked by Emily W from Albany
- Jun 30, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (Does dust and dirt show underneath the case?)
- Asked about: Incase Snap Case for iPhone 4
Does the case use material same as he previous smart cover ?
- Asked by David Khaw W from Kuala Lumpur
- Jun 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does the case use material same as he previous smart cover ?)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Case - Polyurethane - Da…