Has anyone tried putting a 5/5s on this dock?
I know it's not 'officially' compatible. But I'm curious if it would work. The 5c is slightly thicker and wider than the 5/5s so the only difference would be the curve/shape. (I have a 5 with a very thin wood veneer backplate to protect it from scratches... but it will not fit in the 5s dock with the backplate since the dock was cut sooooo precisely to fit. :mad: )
- Asked by Amber B from Mount Pleasant
- Sep 25, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Has anyone tried putting a 5/5s on this dock?)
1 Answer from the Community
It might, the only difference is that the opening on this dock is a little bigger sand curved
- Answered by Ethan S from West Lafayette
- Dec 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Will this work if I try to use my Ipod touch 5 with my Harman Kardon dock speakers? HAs anyone tried?
- Asked by Faruq H from Ca
- Feb 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this work if I try to use my Ipod touch 5 with my Harman Kardon dock speakers? HAs anyone tried?)
- Asked about: Lightning to 30-pin Adapter