Can you lay it down?
Just was wondering.. I have a tight space in my entertainment center. Will it be just as functional laying on its side?
- Asked by Atta Y from Bronx
- Jul 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you lay it down?)
2 Answers from the Community
No. It will still work, but it will be less functional. The broadcasting is more effective and better ranged when emitted from the sides of the antenna. Since this new design is taller (due to the multi-antenna positioning), laying the router down would likely send ore power towards your floor and ceiling (and laterally from the side - assuming the top of the router is facing your couch).
- Answered by William K from Helotes
- Aug 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Brian And Chana M from Fayetteville
- Jul 28, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can you lay it on it's side?
- Asked by Aaron C from Lincoln City
- May 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you lay it on it's side?)
- Asked about: Seagate 2TB Backup Plus USB 3.0 Des…
No answers yet
Can this be placed and operated on its side, or does it have to lay flat?
- Asked by Marcello M from Las Vegas
- Mar 22, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this be placed and operated on its side, or does it have to lay flat?)
- Asked about: G-Technology 3TB G-DRIVE with Thund…