does mic work on iPad?
Can I use this product as an external mic for recording into iPad 2?
- Asked by Kimberly B from West Hollywood
- Aug 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does mic work on iPad?)
2 Answers from the Community
Regarding you question " Can I use this product as an external mic for recording into iPad 2?" I have an answer for you. The iPad will detect the noise you are making through the microphone, however, if you are just recording talking or singing, if you don't want to spend the money, you can use the iPad's internal microphone. If you are using you iPad for talking like a phone with an app (Such as TextFree or Talkatone) you will want these headhone with a microphone. If you have any further questions regarding this product, please let us know.
- Answered by Matthew B from Pittsburgh
- Oct 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Just look at the compatibility chart and yes all iPad models.
- Answered by Daniel H from Brisbane
- Mar 19, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
does this mic work with the ipad?
- Asked by Cass D from Sheridan
- Jun 14, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mic work with the ipad?)
- Asked about: Blue Microphones Nessie Adaptive US…
does this mic work with the NEW ipad ( ipad 3)
- Asked by Cori S
- Mar 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (does this mic work with the NEW ipad ( ipad 3))
- Asked about: Apogee MiC Digital Microphone