Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones
I have the headphones with the three sizes of ear buds and I lost one of the large size, can you get replacement ones or do you have to buy another whole set.
- Asked by Irene S from Kelowna
- May 3, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you buy replacement ear tips for apple head phones)
3 Answers from the Community
No, you can't yet, which is really bad PR from my point of view since they are not cheap! I have them and they are really good, may be the best i ever had in terms of sound quality and comfortability, but i seriously can't believe that MAC will not be aware that the rubber that goes on it needs replacement every several months. The fact that they are not available is really revealing of their intention to make you buy new ones.
As they changed the plug for the Iphone a few years ago when they didn't needed it, now they are coming out with a product that you can't fix. At least up to today!
- Answered by Lucas B from Los Angeles
- Aug 7, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I lost a tip when I was travelling in Australia and they gave me new tips at the Apple Store in Sidney. They were free and the person who served me even gave me a couple of extras. Great service!
- Answered by Alexandre G from Saguenay
- Nov 29, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
- Answered by Matthew B from Pittsburgh
- Oct 16, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Where can I buy replacement tips?
- Asked by Donald M from Sparta
- Sep 10, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Where can I buy replacement tips?)
- Asked about: Beats urBeats In-Ear Headphones
Can I use bluetooth head phones with Apple tv
- Asked by Paul W from South Grafton
- Aug 16, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use bluetooth head phones with Apple tv)
- Asked about: Apple TV
No answers yet
How to keep them from falling out of ear
- Asked by Tom H from Waverly
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (How to keep them from falling out of ear)
- Asked about: Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic
No answers yet