How to install time capsule
Already have a wireless router supplied by Verizon how do I install time capsule?
- Asked by Margaret H from Jamaica
- May 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How to install time capsule)
1 Answer from the Community
You're going to need a CAT5 ethernet cable to go from the router to the Time Capsule. To configure settings like name and password of the capsule, you're going to need either a PC, Mac, or iOS device. You download the AirPort utility for PC from Apple's website or the App store on the iOS device. The Mac has it pre-installed.
- Answered by Jesse H from Clarence Center
- Jul 24, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
can i install it on my mac and at the same time on my windows 8?
- Asked by Rv Micah L from California
- Jun 27, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (can i install it on my mac and at the same time on my windows 8?)
- Asked about: Microsoft Office 365 Personal (1-ye…