Can I connect my 1st gen time capsule via Ethernet to a 3rd gen time capsule as well as a WD MyBook via USB to the 3rd gen time capsule?
I am thinking about getting the newest ATC 2 or 3 TB. I was hoping I could connect two older drives to the new device. 1. a 500 GB ATC via Ethernet and 2. a 250 GB WD My Book via USB. Or should I daisy chain the WD drive to the old ATC? If I can do this, should I turn off the WiFi signal in the old ATC?
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Connecting AP Extreme to gen 3 Time Capsule
- Asked by Mark L from Cumming
- Jul 19, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Connecting AP Extreme to gen 3 Time Capsule)
- Asked about: AirPort Extreme
No answers yet
utilizing ioSafe HD as Time Miachine connected via USB to Time Capsule?
- Asked by Tyler C from San Francisco
- Aug 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (utilizing ioSafe HD as Time Miachine connected via USB to Time Capsule?)
- Asked about: ioSafe 3TB Solo G3 Fireproof/Waterp…
3rd generation iTouch charging vs. 1st/2nd gen
- Asked by Doug G from Marion
- Dec 11, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (3rd generation iTouch charging vs. 1st/2nd gen)
- Asked about: Apple iPod shuffle USB Cable