thunderbolt to VGA
Is there currently or soon-to-be a cable for thunderbolt to VGA to allow an iMac to use a second display since there is no other way to hook up.
- Asked by Stacy W from Chapel Hill
- Jul 3, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (thunderbolt to VGA)
2 Answers from the Community
You can use a Mini DisplayPort to VGA adapter, available from the Apple Store. Thunderbolt is backwards compatible with Mini DisplayPort.
- Answered by Adam B from Saint Paul
- Sep 10, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Mini display port to VGA is what you're looking for
- Answered by Kevin G from Kamloops
- Jun 11, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
can i use this to connect a thunderbolt monitor to vga adapter and use the thunderbolt on a kvm?
- Asked by Jaime V from Moreno Valley
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (can i use this to connect a thunderbolt monitor to vga adapter and use the thunderbolt on a kvm?)
- Asked about: Kanex C247D Single-Link DVI to Mini…
connect this to thunderbolt display
- Asked by Dewey N from Dunedin
- Jan 23, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (connect this to thunderbolt display)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter