The photograph is of a US adaptor, is that what I would be purchasing? I assumed on the Apple UK site that this would have the UK converter.
1 Answer from the Community
In the UK the 12W USB Power Adaptor is supplied with a 3 pin 13A plug head. In the US it is supplied with the equivalent US plug head. Conveniently the plug heads are removable. Also there is a Travel Kit of plug heads available for the Power Adaptor that will fit many Countries.
- Answered by James J C from St Saviours
- Aug 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
will the usb adaptor work in the UK?
- Asked by James C from Santee
- Aug 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (will the usb adaptor work in the UK?)
- Asked about: Lightning to USB Cable (1 m)
can I use an adaptor with my Time Machine purchased in USA in UK
- Asked by Margaret A from Tisbury
- Mar 21, 2011
- Flag as inappropriate (can I use an adaptor with my Time Machine purchased in USA in UK)
- Asked about: Apple World Travel Adapter Kit
has this got an eu adaptor
- Asked by Barry J from West Drayton
- Nov 1, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (has this got an eu adaptor)
- Asked about: Apple 60W MagSafe Power Adapter (fo…