Is this compatible for ipod 3 n can be use in the Philippines voltage 220?
- Asked by Cesarina L from Conway
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Is this compatible for ipod 3 n can be use in the Philippines voltage 220?)
1 Answer from the Community
Yes, Apple chargers are capable to use in outlets that have a voltage output of 110-220volts. Yes, we are travelling to the Philippines in 2 days and I know for a fact that they work there. The only caution would be of the outlet in the wall takes that old style round pin plugs. Then you would have to buy a cheap convertor piece that is 2 round pins and then THIS POWER ADAPTER would plug into it. So buy this first, then go to electronics store to find what will work. It is really very easy because this is only 2 prong without a third for ground. Bottom line, it will work in the Philippines.
- Answered by Robert Hj N from Lindsay
- Jan 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does this product have an input voltage of both 110 and 220?
- Asked by Jarius T from Jamaica
- Jul 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does this product have an input voltage of both 110 and 220?)
- Asked about: Bēm Kickstand Portable Projector
Can this work with 220 volts?
- Asked by Claudio C from Miami
- Aug 24, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can this work with 220 volts?)
- Asked about: Philips Friends of Hue Bloom Lamp
is this compatible to philippines
- Asked by Alvin P from Philippines
- Aug 13, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (is this compatible to philippines)
- Asked about: Belkin WeMo Switch
No answers yet