is it ok to use the 12w charger for older i-pods?
- Asked by Kristiina F
- Apr 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it ok to use the 12w charger for older i-pods?)
1 Answer from the Community
It is perfectly fine! All chargers made by apple are backwards compatible with other devices, meaning that it is safe to use them.
- Answered by Philip A from Naples
- Apr 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Does it work with an older macbook air?
- Asked by Tom B from Welland
- Nov 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it work with an older macbook air?)
- Asked about: Apple USB SuperDrive