is it ok to use the 12w charger for older i-pods?
- Asked by Kristiina F
- Apr 7, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is it ok to use the 12w charger for older i-pods?)
2 Answers from the Community
It is perfectly fine! All chargers made by apple are backwards compatible with other devices, meaning that it is safe to use them.
- Answered by Philip A from Naples
- Apr 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
- Answered by Linda G from Albuquerque
- Sep 30, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Can I use this charger for an older mac?
- Asked by Theresa L from Newton
- May 15, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I use this charger for an older mac?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…