european plug for power adapter?
My power adapter has a UK 3pin plug which slots in. Can I get a European plug to slot in when I go abroad?
- Asked by Sue A
- Oct 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (european plug for power adapter?)
2 Answers from the Community
Try the Apple World Travel Adaptor Kit. Heres the overview of what it includes:
World Travel Adapter Kit directly support outlets in North America, Japan, China, United Kingdom, Continental Europe, Korea, Australia, and Hong Kong.
Hope this is helpful.
- Answered by Matthew B from Carstairs
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
I agree with Matthew B. If you need this, I would suggest getting the World Travel Adapter kit.
The original version of this kit consisted of six adapters (fitting a large number of countries) that you could attach to a laptop's power brick or to a 10W or 12W USB brick.
The new version of the kit also includes a USB charger (the Apple web site doesn't say how big, but it's probably the 12W adapter, since the kit is compatible with the newest iPads) and a 30-pin (dock) USB cable.
- Answered by David C from Purcellville
- Dec 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Will it control the docks if they are not plugged into the computer. ie: power adapter connection?
- Asked by Kyle G from Brooklyn
- Oct 20, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Will it control the docks if they are not plugged into the computer. ie: power adapter connection?)
- Asked about: Apple Remote
Are all filp plugs created equal for the power adapters?
- Asked by Sandra K from Ventura
- Mar 22, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (Are all filp plugs created equal for the power adapters?)
- Asked about: Apple 45W MagSafe Power Adapter for…