Will the new Earpods work with my two yr. old ipod touch?
I need to replace my earbuds for my 2 yr. old ipod touch...will the new Earbuds work just as well (or better)?
- Asked by Steven P C from Albuquerque
- Sep 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Will the new Earpods work with my two yr. old ipod touch?)
5 Answers from the Community
It will work better. I recently purchased new earbud and felt difference.
- Answered by Preeti P
- Sep 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They will work with anything with a 3.5mm jack. So, yes.
- Answered by Kevin B from Queen Creek
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
All generations of the iPod touch are on the compatibility list so yes!
- Answered by Farrel I
- Sep 16, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
Yeah I think so. If you really want to know, there's a list of supported devices on the page of the EarPods.
If your device is not on the list just know that they still will work, it's just the audio controls on the headphones themselves won't. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Julia C. V from Glendale
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
- Answered by Alfred N from New Hope
- Sep 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
which HDTV works with 2 yr old mac mini
- Asked by Matt D from Winston Salem
- Nov 17, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (which HDTV works with 2 yr old mac mini)
- Asked about: Mini DisplayPort to Dual-Link DVI A…
will the nike+ sensor work with two ipods?
- Asked by Stephen B from Pullman
- Jan 17, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (will the nike+ sensor work with two ipods?)
- Asked about: Nike + iPod Sensor
do my apple ear pods have a warranty?
- Asked by Lisa O from Tucson
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (do my apple ear pods have a warranty?)
- Asked about: iPod
No answers yet