What does the input jack look like. Is is straight like the traditional headphones? I'm trying to determine of these will work with my lifeproof case.
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, they are the 'straight-in' ones that we have all come to know and love, it will work great with them as it does my Griffen case.
- Answered by Andrew M from Tidworth
- Oct 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
It is the exact same 3.5mm, Straight design as previous Apple Earphones.
- Answered by Alex F
- Oct 10, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is a headphone adapter needed for this LifeProof case?
- Asked by Mark D from Bloomingdale
- Mar 4, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Is a headphone adapter needed for this LifeProof case?)
- Asked about: LifeProof nüüd Case for iPad
Will these gloves work through a case like LifeProof or Otter box?
- Asked by Samantha R from Williamsburg
- Dec 8, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Will these gloves work through a case like LifeProof or Otter box?)
- Asked about: Moshi Digits Touchscreen Gloves (L/…