To what extent are they sweat-proof?
If I ran using the earbuds that came with my iPhone4, they did not function properly after I'd run a few miles - presuming that had to do with the amount of sweat.. that is, the playback would speed up (such that it sounded like chipmunks were singing), or it might randomly skip ahead to the next song while the first was playing, etc. This didn't happen when I switched to a non-apple set of earbuds, but it's recurred when I've used the original earbuds. I know they're not meant to be water-proof per se, but would like to have some assurance of that they'd still function properly while I exercise, too.
- Asked by Marla S from Rockville
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (To what extent are they sweat-proof?)
1 Answer from the Community
Gym and sweat for upto 9 hours a day even wont affect these
- Answered by Ishaan C from Fremont
- Oct 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
are these gud for gym purpose ??? sweat proof ???
- Asked by Dixit A from Cloverdale
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (are these gud for gym purpose ??? sweat proof ???)
- Asked about: Sennheiser PMX 685i In-Ear Neckband…
How shockproof is this case? Or Splash proof?
- Asked by Kim And Trevor S from Red Deer
- Mar 11, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (How shockproof is this case? Or Splash proof?)
- Asked about: mophie space pack Battery Case with…