To what extent are they sweat-proof?
If I ran using the earbuds that came with my iPhone4, they did not function properly after I'd run a few miles - presuming that had to do with the amount of sweat.. that is, the playback would speed up (such that it sounded like chipmunks were singing), or it might randomly skip ahead to the next song while the first was playing, etc. This didn't happen when I switched to a non-apple set of earbuds, but it's recurred when I've used the original earbuds. I know they're not meant to be water-proof per se, but would like to have some assurance of that they'd still function properly while I exercise, too.
- Asked by Marla S from Rockville
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (To what extent are they sweat-proof?)
1 Answer from the Community
Gym and sweat for upto 9 hours a day even wont affect these
- Answered by Ishaan C from Fremont
- Oct 13, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
are these gud for gym purpose ??? sweat proof ???
- Asked by Dixit A from Cloverdale
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (are these gud for gym purpose ??? sweat proof ???)
- Asked about: Sennheiser PMX 685i In-Ear Neckband…
Is the key board water proof?
- Asked by Lemont L from Long Beach
- Nov 23, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (Is the key board water proof?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English
Are these headphones sweat proof or suitable for long runs/gym time?
- Asked by Gerardo M from Chicago
- Apr 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Are these headphones sweat proof or suitable for long runs/gym time?)
- Asked about: RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In-ear H…