is there noise from the cord?
I would like to understand how much noise is transmitted from the cord/cable bumping into other things (e.g. like bumping on chest/arm when running). I have some earphones which also have a Mic, and the noise transmission from the cord is terrible. Does these Apple earpods have the same problem?
- Asked by Douglas S
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there noise from the cord?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Does it have white noise options?
- Asked by Christopher W from Potomac
- Sep 12, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Does it have white noise options?)
- Asked about: iHome iDL46GC Lightning Dock Dual C…
No answers yet
Do these headphones truly cancel out noise from external sources ?
- Asked by Gail F from Union Pier
- Aug 23, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones truly cancel out noise from external sources ?)
- Asked about: Beats by Dr. Dre Studio Over-Ear He…