is there noise from the cord?
I would like to understand how much noise is transmitted from the cord/cable bumping into other things (e.g. like bumping on chest/arm when running). I have some earphones which also have a Mic, and the noise transmission from the cord is terrible. Does these Apple earpods have the same problem?
- Asked by Douglas S
- Jan 11, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (is there noise from the cord?)
No Answers have been submitted
Be the first to answer this question. Answer now
Will this cord work with non-Beats headphones?
- Asked by Jeremy R from Aurora
- Mar 26, 2015
- Flag as inappropriate (Will this cord work with non-Beats headphones?)
- Asked about: Beats RemoteTalk Cable
No answers yet
Do these headphones block noise?
- Asked by Julie G from Rochester
- Nov 26, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do these headphones block noise?)
- Asked about: Bowers & Wilkins P3 On-Ear Headphon…