4 Answers from the Community
seriously, i use a needle or the end of a safety pin to scrape anything that gets stuck into the little speaker parts
- Answered by Bailey M from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use a cotton swab and rub it over the areas
- Answered by Tracieann F from Lodi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Get methylated spirits and use cotton bud to wipe out the ear wax and to disinfect it
- Answered by Max H from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You don't, or more correctly - you cannot.
The design makes it impossible to dismantle, thus cleaning, apart from some scratching, is not possible.
- Answered by Åsmund Bakke B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
how to clean ballpoint from green ipad poly cover
- Asked by Maeve C
- Jan 5, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (how to clean ballpoint from green ipad poly cover)
- Asked about: iPad Smart Cover - Polyurethane - D…
What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?
- Asked by France L from New York
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED