How to clean earpod
- Asked by Brian L from Nada
- Oct 2, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (How to clean earpod)
3 Answers from the Community
seriously, i use a needle or the end of a safety pin to scrape anything that gets stuck into the little speaker parts
- Answered by Bailey M from Belton
- Mar 29, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use a cotton swab and rub it over the areas
- Answered by Tracieann F from Lodi
- Apr 8, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
You don't, or more correctly - you cannot.
The design makes it impossible to dismantle, thus cleaning, apart from some scratching, is not possible.
- Answered by Åsmund Bakke B
- Dec 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?
- Asked by France L from New York
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
How can I clean this armband?
- Asked by Linda B from Tampa
- Feb 13, 2010
- Flag as inappropriate (How can I clean this armband?)
- Asked about: iPod nano Armband
No answers yet
what should you use to clean the keyboard?
- Asked by Brandon G from San Diego
- Nov 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what should you use to clean the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English