4 Answers from the Community
seriously, i use a needle or the end of a safety pin to scrape anything that gets stuck into the little speaker parts
- Answered by Bailey M from Belton
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Use a cotton swab and rub it over the areas
- Answered by Tracieann F from Lodi
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Get methylated spirits and use cotton bud to wipe out the ear wax and to disinfect it
- Answered by Max H from Melbourne
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
You don't, or more correctly - you cannot.
The design makes it impossible to dismantle, thus cleaning, apart from some scratching, is not possible.
- Answered by Åsmund Bakke B
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?
- Asked by France L from New York
- Sep 20, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (What is use to clean or to wipe cases cleaned ?)
- Asked about: iPhone 5s Case - (PRODUCT)RED
what should you use to clean the keyboard?
- Asked by Brandon G from San Diego
- Nov 28, 2009
- Flag as inappropriate (what should you use to clean the keyboard?)
- Asked about: Apple Wireless Keyboard - English