Do they hurt? or is there cushion? are they comfortable?
- Asked by Caitlin M from Indianapolis
- Sep 12, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Do they hurt? or is there cushion? are they comfortable?)
9 Answers from the Community
For most people they just rest in the ear. For me it barely feels like they are there but the sound is incredible.
- Answered by Alfred N from New Hope
- Sep 22, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
They look like they are very uncomfortable, but let me tell you...they are some of the most comfortable earbuds I've used. They don't need a cushion. Apple really did an amazing job with these.
- Answered by Andrew A from Knoxville
- Sep 17, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
From what I've heard (I read the online reviews), they are pretty comfortable. They play audio nicely, stay in your ear well, your ears aren't going to be sore after extended listening periods, and you can even sleep with them in and not have any problems. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Julia C. V from Glendale
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 3
I usually can't use in-ear headphones because they are uncomfortable at best, painful at worst. I wore these pretty much for an entire 6 hour flight with no discomfort at all.
- Answered by Jennifer M from Asbury
- Sep 29, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 4
There's no cushion but they are just as comfortable as any other ear phone if not better
- Answered by Gareth S
- Sep 21, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 5
The Earpods do not hurt at all. No cushions. And are very comfortable. I fell asleep waring my Earpods watching a movie on my iPod Touch 4G. My nap lasted about 2 hours. Woke up with the Earpods in my ears. No discomfort at all. I was laying on my side I might add. So the perssure of a pillow against my ear with the Earpod in it did not hurt afterwards.
- Answered by Richard P from San Juan Bautista
- Sep 20, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 6
No, the earpods do not have cushions. They comfortable just as they are.
- Answered by Quang D from Canley Heights
- Sep 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 7
They aren't uncomfortable, but with any head movement, they fall out. Even just looking left and right they fall out. I'd use them if there were foam or gel cushions that made them fit securely. The foam cushions for the old earbuds don't fit them well. Tore trying to get them on.
- Answered by Thomas J from Denton
- Mar 1, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 8
these are very comfortable and they are made of hard plastic.
- Answered by Ramon L from Dallas
- Sep 18, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 9
Can the device be laid on it's side or will that hurt the range?
- Asked by Matthew B from Arlington
- Jul 18, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Can the device be laid on it's side or will that hurt the range?)
- Asked about: AirPort Time Capsule - 3TB
What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?
- Asked by Philip H
- Aug 9, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (What's this like for use on the arm of a sofa or cushion?)
- Asked about: Magic Trackpad