Can you sleep in them comfortable?
I listen to music as i go to sleep each night. Are they like comfortable to lie on. I have read the reviews about them being comfortable but nothing about being comfortable when your ear is pressured by a pillow or anything. Anyway weird request but what is it like?
- Asked by Elizabeth R from Warrnambool
- Sep 14, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate (Can you sleep in them comfortable?)
2 Answers from the Community
Yes, they are comfortable when you use hem to sleep. But it is not suggested that you use them during your sleep as your head needs rest for the busy day ahead.
- Answered by Quang D from Canley Heights
- Sep 24, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 1
Yes. I saw one review talking exactly about this. Apparently the poster said that they are extremely comfortable to lie on, even if you're lying on your side. Hope this helps!
- Answered by Julia C. V from Glendale
- Sep 23, 2012
- Flag as inappropriate Answer 2
Is it comfortable when holding it horizontally?
- Asked by Imade T from Stanhope
- Nov 2, 2013
- Flag as inappropriate (Is it comfortable when holding it horizontally?)
- Asked about: iPad Air Smart Case - Black
Can I sleep with a fan while using this sleep monitor?
- Asked by Rachelle G from San Diego
- Dec 9, 2014
- Flag as inappropriate (Can I sleep with a fan while using this sleep monitor?)
- Asked about: S+ by ResMed Sleep Monitor